Monday, November 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #21


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teaser:

"The boy needs to know it. He needs to know there are things unseen, forces for good and for evil." Page 2 from Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore








Want to join a read-a-thon? Just click here.
 

14 comments:

  1. Love the cover of Angel Eyes, great teaser, going to have to check this one out. Thanks for stopping by my TT @ Turner's Antics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser, makes me want more.

    Happy Thanksgiving! Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/11/tuesday-teasers_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice tease! Seen this around a little! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warning? Enjoy.

    My teaser is from The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin.

    My Teaser is below. Have a great Tuesday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MyTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cover, interesting teaser! Seems like it will be good reading! Thanks for stopping by my TT at mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read this one - hope you enjoy! Great pick for the tease. :)

    My teaser is from The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

    Have a great Tuesday!
    ~Gin @ Addicted to Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday_4805.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cover! and the teaser as well.. thanks for sharing
    http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com/2012/11/yummy-tummy-tuesdays-tuesday-memes.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wondering what the woman on the cover is holding. Love your teaser too.
    My teaser is from Stealing Mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone needs to know that!! I too was wondering what she's holding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a good read. I've seen this before, but will definitely add it to the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice teaser! I hope you're enjoying the story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hm, I'm guessing that they're having a baby? Great teaser and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete