Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last Minute Reading Read-a-Thon Sign-Ups!


Can you believe it? 2012 is almost over! Where has the time gone? I've been searching around other blogs to see if anyone was hosting an end of the year read-a-thon, but I coudn't find any. So, I decided to create one of my own (this is my first, hehehe).

Here's my Last Minute Reading Read-a-Thon! This read-a-thon is to encourage those who are trying to reach their year's reading goals in the last minute, knock off some of their TBR books, and/or simply want to have fun by challenging themselves to some good reading before the year ends.

This read-a-thon will be from December 26th to December 30th. I know this is a very busy time of year with all of the holiday celebrations but many of us are doing last minute things in between holidays, especially reading. I hope this event will help encourage you to achieve your goals!

How to participate:
Add your blog link or wherever you are participating to the linky below.  I will have another linky the night before the read-a-thon starts, December 25th, where you can link up your kick-off posts.

At the end of the read-a-thon, I will enter those who participated into a raffle to win an awesome prize. Also, if you are interested in hosting your own giveaways during the read-a-thon, please email me ahead of time: vonnie862 at gmail dot com.

*Note* I will also be hosting a Winter Reading Challenge over at Bibliophile at Shelfari.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love that... the girl looking up at the stars. Beautiful. I need this little end of the year push.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you participate! I really need the push to start reading more. I'm in La La Land right now.

      Delete
  2. Probably going to need this for my last books to make my challenge. Thanks for organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooooove the idea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete