Friday Five is a new weekly meme featured at Under A Gray Sky. Each week, a list of five favorite or least favorite things will be shared. Most of the time the Friday Five will be book related.
This Week: Top Five Book Characters or Authors That I Want To Be My BFF
1. Lisa Kleypas because I absolutely love her books.
2. Anne Rice because I've been in love with her since I was 12.
3. Biff from Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff by Christopher Moore. He'll be a hilarious BFF to have.
4. Rachel from Moloka'i because she needs love and I know that she would always be there for you.
5. Marcela from Becoming Latina in 10 Easy Steps because her and I have so many things in common.
I just discovered Lisa Kleypas a few months ago! I loved her book Rainshadow Road.ReplyDelete
I think Anne Rice would be very cool to know, too!
I haven't read Rainshadow Road. It's good to know it's another great book.Delete