I was very happy with how active I was last week. Though I did not meet every single goal I set, I was still able to do a lot of it.
Here's how my third week of the challenge went:
Monday 7/20: Did 15 minutes of dumbbells with "12 Minute Upper Body Workout" by MadFit (I restarted the video to make sure I had my full 15 minutes); walked 1.26 miles at a local park; did over 20 minutes of salsa with the hubby with "Salsa Mix 2020" music.
- Dumbbell workout video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Y5kYDH-Mo&t=330s
- Salsa music:
Tuesday 7/21: Morning neighborhood walk--1.02 miles; 15 minutes of dumbbells while attending an online PD for work; belly dance online class with Fahtiem--1 hour (900 calories)
- Belly dance classes from DanceGardenLA: https://www.dancegardenla.com/
Wednesday 7/22: I had an off day...Only walked for 1 mile around my neighborhood and nothing else.
Thursday 7/23: Bellydance online class with Nasila through DanceGardenLA for 1 hour (1000 calories burned); 20 minutes of salsa dancing with the hubby.
- Salsa music:
Friday 7/24: 15 minute dumbbell workout; 30 minutes of belly dance choreography review; afternoon neighborhood walk--1.1. miles.
Saturday 7/25: Hiked 6.83 miles of the Laguna Coast Canyon Loop trail. The decent down going counter-clockwise was brutal!
Sunday 7/26: Did an easier hike today to give our poor feet a break. Hiked 4.28 miles to the top of Vetter Mountain to reach the fire lookout station.
Weekly Goal Progress (tweaked a little bit to accommodate upcoming work schedule):
- Lose the Quarantine weight: 1/10 lbs total (no changes in my weight 😞)
- Belly dance: 2.5/2 hrs per week (Met)
- Hiking: 11.11/4 miles per week (Met)
- Neighborhood/Park walk: 4.38/5 miles per week (So close!)
- Weights (dumbbells): 30/60 min per week
- Latin dance with hubby: 40/60 min per week
How are you doing with the challenge?