Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
•
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here's my teaser:

"Dorothy lifted Rachel's skirt. She had scratches all over her legs and on the back of her left thigh there was a patch of pink skin of a half dollar with a nasty bleeding gash in the middle." ~ page 24 from Moloka'i by Alan Brennert

9 comments:

  1. o.O Okay.. I wanna know what happened to her. I love that cover & the title. Moloka'i meaning the gathering of oceans. Adding this one to my TBR pile :) Thanks for stopping by my FF <3

    Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's intriguing! The book cover is beautiful too! And thanks so much for the info, I'm totally doing that this upcoming friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh intriguing tease! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an intriguing teaser! That cover is gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened? I am sharing two teasers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser, I want to know what happened. The cover is pretty!! Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read this one. Sounds really interesting :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. As many others have said, this book has a gorgeous cover - I'm interested to see your thoughts when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete