Monday, September 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #57



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:




"I can conceal from you no longer the true state of affairs, for I can no longer conceal them from myself. My husband does not love me."

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre, page 217

I was supposed to have finished this book this weekend but my family kept distracting and this heat made it unbearable to read (we don't use a/c). I'm only on page 97 so this teaser has me scratching my head.

7 comments:

  1. Understandable..... I'm sure you will have it worked out soon enough!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally sympathize with the family distractions. That happens to me too. As for the heat, we're just coming out of Winter so I'm actually looking forward to a bit of warm weather.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my wishlist. Sounds good.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family distractions are going around. I didn't finish mine this weekend either. So is she married to Darcy or what? Who is she?

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty formal - are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Darcy a vamp??? Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete