Monday, September 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #59



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:



"During the forty-five seconds that Mr. Darcy walked across the meadow, my life changed. Each long stride he took toward me--I mean Elizabeth--lodge itself in my heart and I would never be the same."

My Own, Mr. Darcy by Karey White, page 10

I absolutely adored this book! You got to love the cover too :). Come check out my review and enter the giveaway for the blog tour of this book here.

18 comments:

  1. Great teaser. There are quite a few characters I wouldn't mind stepping in the shoes of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease! And I agree, that's a pretty cover too.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Great tease. I haven't heard of this book before, glad you enjoyed it.

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this book around lately and I must say that your teaser is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing and here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently watched Pride and Prejudice and I liked it, and this teaser makes me really curious about the book. Thanks for sharing, Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice tease! Seeing a lot of this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Darcy is quite the challenge, so I understand her. With him in her life, it will definitely change. ;) Intriguing teaser, I have to check this book out.

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by our teaser today.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to read this book. It sounds really great. Love the teaser! :D

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Own Mr Darcy sounds like a nice sweet romance :) I will go check out the giveaway!
    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Mr.Darcy. great tease!
    here's our TT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice teaser- your review had me adding this one to my TBR pile.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a fun read! Here is my teaser which is also Austen related.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liking the teaser! Just wondering, is there a BBC-esque wet shirt scene? But I could totally live with that if there were... Glad you liked this one. :-) Thanks for sharing honey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooops! Sorry. I pasted the wrong link into my comment.
    My Own Mr. Darcy sounds like a book I'd really enjoy. Here's the link to my Teaser from SMOKE, WINGS & STONE.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice tease! and I love the header!


    Sonia Lal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great teaser! I hope you're enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete