Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 in 12 Sentences


I borrowed this neat idea from what if this is as good as it gets (yeah...no capitals, lol). The idea is to sum up 2012 by each month with 12 sentences.

Here are my sentences:

January: Began the year by detoxing my body, which I failed miserably.

February: I was overwhelmed with all of the birthday celebrations, which made me broke for the month.

March: Went on a romantic getway to Dana Point.

April: Went to the Festival of Books at USC and I got to meet Anne Rice!

May: I had CIT In-Service and CPI Refresher Training for my job with special needs students.

June: I started book blogging!

July: I started hiking again.

August: I was busy with a few belly dancing performances.

September: Got my heart broken by the man who I thought was my best-friend for the past 12 years and learned that he's not the man I thought he was.

October: I tried to pick my life back up after the break up by concentrating on myself and learning who my true friends are.

November: I got my grub on and gained 5 pounds!

December: I have realized that I have made a lot of progress with my reading and with myself as well.

There were many ups and downs and life changing events for me this year, but I have to say that I am happy. Everything was a learning experience which has made me grow and blossom into the person I am today. I know that I'll continue to grow as the days pass by.

How do you sum up your year in 12 sentences?

3 comments:

  1. Thats great! I don't think I could remember my year like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to use my wall calendar, which acts like a planner, to remember what I did this year.

      Delete
  2. 2012 was the year for broken hearts. Glad yours is on the mend. Mine is, too!

    Here's to a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete