Sunday, December 23, 2012

Silent Night Read-a-thon Wrap-Up!


The Silent Night Read-A-Thon was hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog Book Review and it was very challenging but fun. There were too many distractions going on for me this week and I was only able to find time to read in between going to places and late at night. Even though I was busy, I did push myself to get books read and I did!

These are the books I completed for this read-a-thon:

Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks
Every Day by David Levithan (audio book)
The Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans
Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas

I also got started on two other books:

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami (I am almost halfway through)
Red Glass by Laura Resau (listened to about an hour of the audiobook)
*I have my fingers crossed that I get these two books finished by Monday.

In the meantime, I am happy on how much reading I accomplished this year. My year's goal was to reach 75 and I am now onto book 96. So, now my new goal is to reach 100 before this year ends in eight days. Luckily, I will be running my own read-a-thon on the 26th, which I hope will help me reach this goal sooner.

I had fun doing this read-a-thon and I am looking forward to next year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment