Monday, December 31, 2012

December & Rak Wrap-Up 2012

Hello all! I did pretty well this last month of the year even though I felt like I slacked off a lot.

These are the reads I got to finish:

1. Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
2. Vamps in the City by Kerrelyn Sparks
3. Aurora Sky by Nikki Jefford
4. Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks
5. Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas
6. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
7. Heal My Heart, Lord by Emilie Barns
8. Red Glass by Laura Resau
9. Every Day by David Levithan
10. I Capture the Castle by Doddie Smith
11. The Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans
12.  UnStrung by Neal Shusterman
13. "The Terrible Old Man" by H.P. Lovecraft
14. "The Tree" by H.P. Lovecraft
15. "The Cats of Ulthar" by H.P. Lovecraft
16. "The Temple" by H.P. Lovecraft

My favorite from these were Battle Royale and Red Glass.



Now for RAK!
I did not receive any RAKs this month but I did sent out a few books to some lucky bloggers. I sent Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning to Stephanie from Belgium (her blog doesn't work anymore), Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas to Miki at Lecture toute une Aventure, and books two and three of the Love at Stake series as a surprise gift to Danielle at Romance Book Junkies.

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much once again ^^ you made my month a magical one

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good girl!
    I think I had 14 this past month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm impressed. that is a ton of books for one month. Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete