Monday, December 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #23

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



 
My Teaser:
"Good heavens. Angus MacKay was hanging upside down with the hem of his kilt dangling around his neck."

Page 53 in Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks






Though the cover seems sexy and mysterious, this book is making me roar with laughter! I am falling in love with the characters, especially the kilted warrior Angus.

What's your teaser?

17 comments:

  1. Nice! Kilt! I wonder why hung him upside down. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wonder if he had anything under the kilt...

    http://icewarmth.com/teaser-tuesday-121112/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that must have been quite the view. Does the book give any more details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Teaser. I'm wondering too - did he have anything on under his kilt??
    Guess I'll have to read the book to find out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Oh man! I'm with Marilyn, was there any clothing underneath the kilt?

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that, would be an interesting sight. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, that's a great teaser! I have read a fe of Ms Sparks books, but I really need to get caught up with this series. Thanks for stopping by my TT today, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  8. A book that has vampires and is funny too -- must be a good one! I'm definitely curious about the upside down man in the kilt.
    My Teaser is from Goodbye Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I really must try this author some time. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good, nice teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday_3338.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahaha! LOVE this teaser! This is going on my TBR! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my Teaser. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Teaser!

    Here's My Teaser Tuesday!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice teaser. I love Kerrelyn Sparks books, her Love At Stake series, always made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Intriguing teaser, thanks for sharing it! Am rather slow/late at getting back to my comments lately but thanks for dropping by my TT/blog last week!

    ReplyDelete