Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Hops, Dec. 14th



Follow Friday is a feature created by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a fun blog hop where you meet other book bloggers and find people to follow. It's also another great way to earn new followers.

This week's question:

What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...

Well, the last book that brought tears to my eyes was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was sad to see many of the loved characters start to die and it was really sad knowing that it was the last book in the series.

Now, the last book I read that made me cry A LOT was Moloka'i by Alan Brennert. I felt all of the emotions that Rachel, the main character, went through and I especially cried towards the last third of the book.






Book Blogger Hop is the creation of Jen from Crazy for Books. Since October, the weekly hop has been hosted by a variety of bloggers. This week it is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.

Q: What bookmarker are you currently using? 

I use all kinds of bookmarkers and I tend to pick the ones that either goes with how I am feeling or goes with the theme of the book.

Right now I have a Frankenstein bookmark marking the book I am currently reading. The bookmark shows a drawing of the book and behind it there's a quick summary of Frankenstein. It's pretty neat.

9 comments:

  1. I have a variety of book markers, and sometimes I try to match the tassels color with the book color.

    Thanks for the visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative idea about the bookmarkers you use...thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say… Message In A Bottle made me cry, such a good and moving story…

    Thanks so much for the follow, following u back!

    ((((hugs))))

    http://bookshelvesofdreams.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my Friday Hop! I've seen Harry Potter a lot today and I agree! Such a tearjerker when a favorite character dies in a series =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I went with Harry Potter too! Those are definite tearjerkers!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of these days I'm going to read the Harry Potter books. They sound so good.

    ReplyDelete