Sunday, December 23, 2012

Know Me Better #2

This weekly meme is hosted by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she posts 5 questions from her author's interview list and now asks her fellow bloggers. So let's get to know each other better!

This Week's Questions:
Do you like the spotlight or lurking in the shadows?
It all depends on the situation. Usually I like to lurk in the shadows but there have been times when I found myself liking the spotlight. I get embarassed when I get praised in front of many at work but yet my "ego" rises when I get lots of applause and praises after a performance.

How many books are in your TRB pile?
Yikes! I have no idea. I'm afraid to count.

What is next on your to read list?
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith for a BOTM over at Bibliophile from Shelfari. Then I would try to read Heal My Heart, Lord by Emilie Barns and Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen. I hope I get to read all these before the year ends. This will make 100 reads for 2012 :)

What one item would you eat for the rest of your life?
Unless I become allergic, bananas!

What is the last thing you bought?
I bought two honey-mustard chicken wraps and a caramel frappe from McDonald's for lunch.



How about you? What are your answers for these questions?

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Girlfriend!

    I would eat pizza everyday of my life!

    ReplyDelete