Sunday, December 16, 2012

Silent Night Read-a-thon: Day 1


This wonderful read-a-thon is hosted by The Muse in the Fog Book Review.

Okay...Day 1 was a slow start for me but I already expected it to be since this weekend is full of events. Saturday I had belly dance practice in the morning, a staff Christmas party to go to, and a get together with my best friend for some drinks and dancing for a mini celebration.

But, I did get some reading done! :)

I am now a little bit more than halfway with Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks, which means that I read about 130 pages. Not bad for such a busy day. I hope to finish it tomorrow along with the audiobook of Every Day by David Levithan (I have listened to about 3.5 hours out of 8.45).

How are you doing with your read-a-thon?

This is a Blog Hop!




You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 0 hrs, 56 min (12/22/2012 11:59 PM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Silent Night Read-a-thon! I definitely didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked over the weekend either, but hopefully I can manage to make up for that the rest of this week. Have a lovely week and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete