Monday, August 26, 2013

Bout-of-Books 8.0 Wrap-Up

Bout of Books
 
It is over. I wished I could have done better than I did but hey, it was my first time.
 
Here's what I accomplished:
 



  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (review)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (audio review)
  • Finding Sheba by H.B. Moore (review)
 
Started:
 
  • Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
 So, that makes it 346 pages read and 4 hours of audio listened to. Not my best...
I also participated in one challenge and wrote reviews to all finished books. You can check out my day-to-day progress here
 
Now on to the next one!
How did you do?

1 comment:

  1. I think you did great! I usually do more socializing than reading with this read-a-thon, but it is one of my favorites. I have most of Austen's books on my TBR and still need to read P & P.

    ReplyDelete