Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #53



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:


"Was it too much to want a man with deep soulful eyes that looked at you, not through  you? A man with long, midnight hair, a strong angular jaw, quiet confidence, richly bronzed skin, and a body that oozed strength and sexuality."

Page 4 in Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy by various authors



For 18+ readers

12 comments:

  1. No! It's not too much to want those things. Heck, I want those things.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not too much to want! Pretty much the same comment as Marilyn! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL not too much to ask! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally not too much to ask for! Love this teaser I'm going to have to check this one out. Thanks for stopping by my TT post Vonnie!

    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too much to ask! I want those things too!

    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/teaser-tuesday-the-great-hunt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind having one of those haha. Awesome teaser. Thanks for sharing (:

    Bookmunchies' teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! I'd like all of those things too :) Thanks for popping by to visit my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not too much to WANT those things, but it might be too much to expect to actually get them. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from TOUGHER THAN THE REST

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is asking just enough! But then again, I am also a go for it kinda cheerleader. So you go girl, if that is what you want go get him!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, excellent teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete