Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Sign Ups

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Okay...I really need to get serious about my reads. July was a very distracting month for me and I didn't really make a dent on my TBR pile. It's now "Austen in August" month and I have MANY reads that I want to accomplish.

So I decided to participate for the first time in the Bout of Books read-a-thon. It's going to be tough because our school system starts August 14th, which means work is going to keep me super busy again and I have dance workshops to attend to during the read-a-thon. But, I am determined!

MY GOALS

  • Read 1 Jane Austen Book
  • Read 1 Austen inspired book
  • Listen to 1 Audiobook
  • Read 1 Review Book
  • Participate in 1 challenge
  • Write reviews for all reads

I'm going to do my best to get these challenges done and I'll try to update every-other day on my progress.

Are you participating? What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment