Sunday, August 23, 2020

#FitReaders: Aug. 10th-23rd

 


FitReader 2020 logo image
 
#FitReaders2020 is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and Jen from That's What I'm Talking About

I'm changing this up a bit. Instead of posting every Monday, I would post every other Monday that includes 2 weeks worth of activities. This is to help with my sanity while I get use to my new workload. 

Here's how it went:

Aug. 10th- 16th
NOTHING

Bitmoji Image

Aug. 17th- 23rd

Nothing...yup


Goal Progress (2 weeks):
  • Lose the Quarantine weight: 0/10 lbs total
  • Belly dance: 0/4 hrs 
  • Hiking: 0/8 miles per
  • Neighborhood/Park walk: 0/10 miles  
  • Weights (dumbbells): 0/120 min  
  • Latin dance with hubby: 0/120 min 
I did terrible!!!! I was not active at all these past two weeks! Being back at work is taking up a lot of my time and this heat is kicking my butt! Plus, our poor mountains are on fire. I know...it's a bunch of excuses but I simply could not find the time or motivation to be active. Has this ever happened to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment