Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Book Blogger Hop



Crazy-for-Books is running this Book Hop to connect other fellow book bloggers. Here's this week's question:

Do you belong to a book club, either online or in real life?

A: I used to belong to a F2F book club with some college friends but they kept cancelling the book meetings so I decided to stop going. Right now, I am currently a member of The Bibliophile Group where I'm co-admin and I am having a lot of fun in that group. There are about 3 to 4 Book of the Months for the group and group discussions on these books. There are also some challenges that are usually hosted by me. I would like to create my own F2F book club but right now I can't find anyone that will be willing to join me and stay lol :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm here to return the favor. I really love the look of your blog-very pretty. And as for a comment on what this post is actually about-Your online group sounds cool and I hope you find some people to have a F2F group with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want to connect with other people who also have the same passion as I do when it comes to books.

      Delete