Monday, June 18, 2012

New Book that I'm Looking Forward To


For those of  you that don't know, I am a very huge fan of Anne Rice. I became addicted to her books at the age of 12 when I first read, The Vampire Lestat. Anne Rice is known for her Vampire Chronicles and has written many great works. I got the pleasure of meeting her this last Festival of the Books at USC, and I was incredibly excited that she got to sign some of my books.

Lately, Anne Rice has been writing religious fiction and has also written a book on werewolves. When browsing through Amazon.com, the book on top popped up, Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's Story. I am incredibly thrilled to learn that a new book is coming out and that it is based on her famous vampires.

Though it is an adapted work of hers, I am looking forward to it and to add it to my collection. Now I just have to wait until November when it comes out.
If you haven't read Anne Rice, I recommend that you do.  

You can visit her at www.annerice.com

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this sounds interesting. I always had a hard time getting into most of Anne Rice's work but Claudia was an interesting character so I'll probably check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Anne Rice's literature is not always for everyone. She is very descripted and could be a tad bit slow; but...I still love her :)

      Delete