Monday, July 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
•
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here are my teasers:

"They left me. My parents actually left me! IN FRANCE!" ~page 9 from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.








"And that doctor saw it! Why the hell aren't you wearing underwear?"~page 16 from The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club by Lauri Notaro.

9 comments:

  1. Ha! A friend of mine just gifted me the e-book of Anna and the French Kiss!!! Can't wait to read it. But will have to wait till Sept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very easy read. I read the first half of the book in 2 hours. It's cute.

      Delete
  2. I love Anna! such a fantastic book. :) and the second teaser makes me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...omg that second books sounds hilarious. I may have to add this to the list

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good question. Why isn't the person wearing undrwear? LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha both great teasers! I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 'Anna and the French Kiss' on my kindle, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I feel like I'm saying that a lot today! Looks great, I'll have to bump it up the list. :) Thanks for the great teasers!

    http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-no-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both these teasers are pretty shocking! haha, I'm definitely curious to know the full context behind them.Great teasers, thanks for sharing. Here's mine for this week: http://www.owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 great teasers and funny too! Hope you enjoy both!

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete