Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #7

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
•
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser:

"Dear You,
The Body you are wearing used to be mine. The scar on the inner left thigh is there because I fell out of a tree and impaled my leg at the age of nine." ~first two opening lines of The Rook by Daniel O'Malley

12 comments:

  1. Well that's fantastic. Talk about a must read. Thanks for checking out my teaser http://frellathon.com/2012/07/31/teaser-tuesday-71/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great start--sounds good!

    Here’s ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/07/tuesday-teasers-between-lines.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a great teaser.

    http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great teaser. I wonder how the body-switching happened.

    I hope you'll stop by and visit my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh interesting!! Sounds like quite a story! Curious about the "body switching" thing too!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this one. Great opening lines. Something morbid about them and I love that.

    Here's my teaser:
    http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great Tease!! I'm very intrigued...
    Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An intriguing teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's on interesting teaser that has me begging to learn more! Wonderful pick :)

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by <3
    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow...talk about a hook! Thanks for stopping by - I think I'll have a post about The Book Thief up on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Wow a really intriguing teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds fabulous!!
    jaimela77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete