Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #6

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here are my teasers:

"This was no puddle.
Stephanie's eyes widened as the SUV started to sink." ~ page 16 from Confessions of a "Wicked" Woman by Susanna Carr







"The Sons charged the newskin, slamming him back against the railing. I glimpsed a gash across his forehead, a wash of silver blood down the side of his face, before the crowd closed ranks around me, cutting off my view." ~page 20 from Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

10 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Confessions of a "Wicked" Woman yet. Nice teaser though. The cover is pretty simple but it's cute! I've seen Seraphina floating around the blogosphere.. despite that cover, I really want to read it :) Great teasers! Thanks for stopping by my TT

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teasers! I especially like the Seraphina one. Thanks for sharing and visiting our blog!

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, sounds like she is in big trouble.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teasers. I'm a little worried about the newskin, since I don't know what he is and I pictured him as the foreskin. Yikes. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAH!! I really want to read Seraphina. This teaser makes me desperate to buy it.

    Why must money be such an obstacle?!

    Anyway... Thanks for stopping by my TT :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I was lucky that my library had it with no holds.

      Delete
  6. OOh interesting! Hearing a lot about this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the one from Wicked Woman. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I have Seraphina, finally got it on Monday. I'm looking forward to reading it. Thanks for the teaser!
    Thanks for stopping by my teaser =)

    ReplyDelete