Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #6

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
•
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here are my teasers:

"This was no puddle.
Stephanie's eyes widened as the SUV started to sink." ~ page 16 from Confessions of a "Wicked" Woman by Susanna Carr







"The Sons charged the newskin, slamming him back against the railing. I glimpsed a gash across his forehead, a wash of silver blood down the side of his face, before the crowd closed ranks around me, cutting off my view." ~page 20 from Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

10 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Confessions of a "Wicked" Woman yet. Nice teaser though. The cover is pretty simple but it's cute! I've seen Seraphina floating around the blogosphere.. despite that cover, I really want to read it :) Great teasers! Thanks for stopping by my TT

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teasers! I especially like the Seraphina one. Thanks for sharing and visiting our blog!

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, sounds like she is in big trouble.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teasers. I'm a little worried about the newskin, since I don't know what he is and I pictured him as the foreskin. Yikes. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAH!! I really want to read Seraphina. This teaser makes me desperate to buy it.

    Why must money be such an obstacle?!

    Anyway... Thanks for stopping by my TT :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I was lucky that my library had it with no holds.

      Delete
  6. OOh interesting! Hearing a lot about this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the one from Wicked Woman. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I have Seraphina, finally got it on Monday. I'm looking forward to reading it. Thanks for the teaser!
    Thanks for stopping by my teaser =)

    ReplyDelete