Monday, July 30, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award :D


I feel so special! I have been nominated for another award, the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Helene at Helene’s World of Books for nominating me!

 The Award Rules:

  • Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  • Let the nominees know that they've been nominated
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post

 My Nominees are…

Chris @ In a Bookshelf
A.N. Lewis @ Lucidity
Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Book Reviews
Sara @ Stegosaurus Rawr
Connie @ Connie’s Corner Shelf
Lauren @ Book Addict
Cass @ Books with Cass
Michelle @ Concise Book Reviews
Doodle Bug @ Doodle’s Bookshelf
Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion
Jenny & Nick @ A Bookish Co-Op
Kim @ Kim Reads
Rachael @ moosubi reviews!
Lindsay @ Nighttime Reading Center
Carolyn @ seeCHOsmile


7 “New” Facts About Me:

1.       I love listening to Lisa Kleypas audiobooks.
2.       I popped my left knee last year during dance rehearsal for a restaurant. I was supposed to be off my feet for a month; I was only off for a week.
3.       I will turn 26 in September.
4.       I still own my first car. I’ve had it since 2004.
5.       I am called Vonnie because a substitute back in 8th grade was unable to pronounce my name correctly when reading the roster.
6.       I have donated 18.5 inches of my hair a few years ago to the Locks of Love Foundation. I am waiting for my hair to reach my hips so I could donate it again.
7.       I sleep with my Marine’s jacket every night to feel close to him.


4 comments:

  1. Number 7 made me sad. I hope he comes home to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Nomations and I will soon post mine... and I am following you

    ReplyDelete